It's time to move forward, to blast your way out of the past, clear out whats clogging the hallways, hearts and memories of your life. Get ready for Summer, declutter.
Throw out 20 things from your home and your mind.
- Magazines more than 3 months old, they are fire hazards
- Old receipts clogging the kitchen drawer, you know which drawer I mean !
- Keys that seem to have no locks that match, They haven't had for years, maybe decades!
- The belief that you are alone
- Trying to please everyone
- Stale spices & ingredients
- Medicines for conditions you no longer have or that are expired
- A single sock, glove or earring, it's mate is not going to be coming back !
- Thinking that if you let go of the memorabilia, you'll lose the memories
- The times you messed up
- Thinking you have to have all the answers
- T-shirts from the company outing you grudgingly attended two weeks before you were laid off
- Thinking you are always right
- The belief that your best days are behind you
- Clothes that no longer fit
- The need for everyone to like you
- Make-up in shades you no longer wear or can't be found in nature !
- Twisty ties, random paper clips and safety pins
- Wire clothes hangers
- Books that you will get to someday
The stress in your face and body will ease and your confidence will return. Things start to fall into place in every area of your life when you declutter ...
Have fun while you declutter, you will be glad you did !