Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I too am Unemployed, so reading this article............

  Reading this article today about the 

 long-term unemployed are a bunch of 

lazy drug addicts is quite upsetting to 

the many unemployed including myself 

who continue everyday to look for employment.

 
The majority of people who are unemployed would rather be working.  
Work not only provides income, but a sense of worth and direction.   
We are people who have been contributing members of society and have much more to contribute.

All we need is the opportunity.

Check out this disturbing story, they wont even consider to hire you if you are unemployed.

The last 17 months of not working has been a nightmare, everyday you wake up and still say to yourself is this a bad dream.

You have days where you feel motivated and hopeful and optimistic, Then there are other days, you really lose the faith and think, I'm never going to get another job. Ever.

Economists say those out of work for six months or more risk becoming less and less employable. Their skills can erode, their confidence falter, their contacts dry up.

I don't do drugs, I don't live extravagantly, I want a job more than anything

I have marketable skills but it's just not happening. 

I am sad, and discouraged, but I am not lazy and I am not giving up.         I can't, I won't.

I just gotta believe it will work out.   
It can't be like this forever.........







Professional Hosting from Just Host Share

No comments:

Post a Comment